- 275g uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g broccoli florets
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Prep:5min › Cook:25min › Ready in:30min
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Sauté broccoli until tender but still crisp, and add spring onions. Remove from frying pan. Scramble eggs; return broccoli mixture to pan. Stir in cooked rice, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Note:Allow the rice to sit a moment to cool after it's finished cooking. This will prevent it from getting mushy when you fry it. This dish is best, however, using leftover rice.